May 5, 2016
GRAB BAGS ARE BACK!
We've assembled an assortment of awesome toys and collectibles which we are turning into grab bags! Tenacious Grab Bags are GUARANTEED to contain items worth more than the price of the Grab Bag.
Here we have a $20 Plush Grab Bag containing 3 plush items. You could get: Uglydolls, Hello Kitty, Somewhere City, Bunk Bots, Giant Microbes, Domo, Gloomy Bear, or other plushes. You won't be sure what you get... til you open the box! Each Grab Bag is hand-picked by Benny to create an experience that's worthwhile. They make great gifts for those hard-to-shop-for people in your life. We have 5 of these $20-level Plush Grab Bags available. In general, when making up these assortments, we included 1 larger plush (approx 8") and two smaller plushes (approx 4-5") in each Grab Bag.
No returns, refunds or substitutions on Grab Bags - it is what it is! While we guarantee the value, we offer NO GUARANTEES that you will get the exact items pictured. Pictured here are 2 of the 5 bags - each is different.
Order Tenacious Toys $20 Plush Grab Bag today!
May 4, 2016
- Huck returns from his homeland and ToyCon UK energized and ready to go.
- The popularity around social media and how it ties into your creativity and ego.
- How The Collection is bringing down the curtain on the toy industry, where its going and who will be players in it.
- The similarities between all creative markets and learning from the successes and failures of each.
- TSA and the 80lb. duffel bag and Mark's Blood Sugar Vest.
- The evolution of the blank and its variations.
- Strategizing on who you want to work with in your industry.
- The return to Gold Life.
- Finding a scale where characters remain true to size.
- Determining price points based off exposure and production in America.
- The Huck Gee Vannen Watch Giveaway
- Doing the new school model back in the old school days and how to avoid losing control of your product.
- Starting with the sqube.
- Moving away form cutesy designer toys.
- Ferg's entry point into the world of toys.
- Making clothes for very small things.
- Making a living selling direct to consumers.
- Unrealistic standards for selling out a product.
- Readjusting your ego and predicting the end of hype.
- Assembly as a Build A Bear for Squadt.
- Inventing the Third Eye and using visual tricks that engage your audience.
- Drawing inspiration from the illustration techniques of the skateboard industry.
Resin slinger 2BitHack continues to create wonderfully executed bootlegs from the Star Wars universe, this time mashing Star Wars and Hip Hop. REN-DMC features a set of 3 separate figures, created in resin and packaged in card backed blister packaging. Each figure comes with a different accessory but features the same overall theme. With only 3 total figures and the success of 2BitHacks previous releases, these are sure to sellout quickly. These will be available at 12PM PST. Priced at $45 each plus shipping, grab these quick before eBay does. May the 4th be with you all.
May 3, 2016
Back in 2014, Arik Ehle of Wild Westside, participated in "Project Legion", a group art show put on by Disney and Lucas Films. Featuring customized 6" Storm Trooper helmets, Arik's creation ended up being posted recently by the official Star Wars Instagram page and received a lot of great feedback. With all of the great responses, Arik decided to create a super limited run of Rebel Troopers, using almost Full Size Stormtrooper helmets and New Era Hats. Releasing on May 4th, each Rebel Trooper sculpture is priced at $225 plus shipping, with only four of the five pieces being made available. The fifth piece, the Silver and Black variant is going to be a part of a Sol Republic Headphones giveaway, thus featuring some Sol Republic Headphones. No word on a time for release, but follow Arik on social media as Arik will be sure to have a release announcement.